- Offer full MetaTrader Suite along with CTrader platform and TradingView
- Multiple Social trading platforms available.
- Great customer support
- Offers VIP Client service
- Not available in the US.
- High minimum deposit
Leverage:1:30 to 1:400
Min. Deposit:200 US$
Platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader, TradingView
Regulation:ASIC, FCA, DFSA, SCB, CMA, CySEC, BaFIN
Table Of Contents
At A Glance
|Headquartered||Nassau, New Providence|
|Year Founded||Year Founded|
|Platform Types||Complete MetaTrader Suite (MT4 & MT5), TradingView and cTrader|
|Regulatory Authorities||ASIC, FCA, DSFA, and SCB|
Pepperstone In Glance
Pepperstane is one of the finest brokerage platforms that is regulated by various regulatory entities. It is one of the largest brokers that process $12.55 bn traders per day and offers trading in multi-assets like Forex, Shares, ETFs, Commodities, Indices, and Cryptocurrencies.
Security Of Funds
Pepperstone is a reliable and trusted forex broker that also offers trading in other markets via CFDs. Pepperstone is regulated by 7 national regulations.
Pepperstone offers four trading platforms- Mt4, MT5, cTrader and TradingView. These trading platforms can be accessed by the traders on windows and MAC OS for desktop and iOS and Android for mobile and tablets, and on Web app and WebTrader.
MetaTrader4 is the world’s most popular trading platform among new traders and experienced traders.
Features Of MT4
- Allows traders to customise the platform according to their needs
- Build and run EAs
- Autochartist feature
- Gives access to 28 Technical indicators and EAs
- Allows online trading tools too plugin
- 85 pre-installed indicators available for desktop app
MetaTrader5 is an advanced version of MT5 with access to new features that allows traders to trade complicated trading strategies.
Features Of MT5
- User friendly interface
- It is easier to code with MQL5
- Efficient Platform customisation
- 21 Timeframes
- Ability to hedge
- 38 in-built indicators
cTrader is an intuitive trading platform that is easy to use and has advanced order capabilities like fast entry and execution of the traders and customisations such as coding.
Features Of cTrader
- Allows to control order fills
- Advanced risk management and order functionality
- Coding in C# and open API trading available
- Provides optimised process of EAs and Indicators
- Offers advanced platform customisation with cTrader automate
TradingView is equipped with advanced and efficient charting tools.
Features Of TradingView
- Efficient charting technologies
- Uses Pine coding language that is easy to learn
- Vast range of indicators (in-built and customised)
- Trade directly from TradingView charts
With a complete MetaTrader Suite and cTrader and TradingView trading platform, Pepperstone can be considered to be the best trading platforms for advanced traders. However the high minimum deposit and high commissions do not make it suitable for beginners or the traders with inadequate amounts of funds.
Pepperstone offers many advanced trading tools to allow traders to trade complicated trades with ease. It also offers three copy trading platforms for the trader who does not want to trade on their own.
Advanced Trading Tools
- Capitalise.ai : Capitalise.ai offers Code-free trading automation and allows 24*7 monitoring of the market, research and analyses with backtesting and stimulated trading strategies using freestyle text to improve their performance.
- Smart Trader Tool : It is a suite of tools for traders using Expert Advisors which helps in improving the execution and management of the trade.
- cTrader Automate : ctrader Automate. Api is designed specifically for margin trading and uses programming language that is easily read by both developer and traders. The API is extensive and supports everything w.r.t trading forex and CFDs.
- Autochartist : Autochartist helps in focusing on the trade by removing the market noise and highlights the currency pairs, data interval and technical indicators.
- Market Scanner
- Probability Filter
- Risk management tool
- Technical Indicators
- Volatility Analysis
- Daily market reports
5. Algorithmic Trading : Pepperstone allows traders to access the market quickly through Automated trading.
6. API Trading : Pepperstone supports Automated trading via API (Application programming Interface).
7. VPS Hosting : VPS or Virtual Private Server hosting allows traders to run automated algorithmic strategies including EAs for 27*7 on a virtual machine.
Copy Trading Platforms
Pepperstone allows traders to copy trade using three platforms: Myfxbook, MetaTrader Signal and DupliTrade.
Pepperstone offers two types of account:-
Razor trading account can be used with MT4, MT5 or cTrader. Average spreads are 0.0 to 0.3 pips for EUR/USD. The commission offered by Pepperstone is AUD $7 per $100K (round turn). The commission fees for the Razor account is based on the trading platform trader is using:
- MT4- 7.53 RT/Lot
- MT5- $7.00 RT/Lot
- cTrader- $7.00 RT/Lot
Standard account is a commission free account and offers the average spreads of 0.6 pips on EUR/USD. Standard account stands out as an affordable option and is good for beginners. There are no commission charges with a standard account.
Customer Support service is highly responsive and is provided 24/5 and can be contacted via live chat, email and call.
Pepperstone is a highly regulated brokerage company that is known for its transparent and competitive price. It can be an excellent choice for experienced traders due to the advanced trading tools available. The minimum deposit and commissions being higher might not suit beginners. In spite of that, traders must do their due diligence before committing to any broker.